skip to main
skip to sidebar
An Open Letter to New York
Thursday, November 12, 2009
Do you think they bought it when I try to sell them on my time management an organizational skills.... after I mixed up the day of the interview?
Adventures in Interviewing
Post a Comment
Post Comments (Atom)
Why Don't I Do This All The Time?
Progress or Something Like It
The Way Job Interviews Should Be
Television for the Restless
The Orphan Doctor or Woman of the Year
30-Something Before 30 or Accountability to the Ma...
Hey Ashley, I love your new Sketch Blog. I'm floor...
Settling Down or Setting Myself Up for Disappointm...
Life as a Troll or Turn Back on the City
::30 Before 30::
1. Rent a fancy Winnebago (cash contingency plan- borrow my parents camper van for the weekend)
2. Visit a sixth continent- South America!
3. Submit an editorial to a major paper
4. Bake perfect French macarons
5. Own a custom upholstered sofa or chair
6. Perfect the crow pose in yoga
7. Sew a wearable dress
8. Ask a stranger out
9. Read the tattered copy of A Tree Grows In Brooklyn that I have been carrying around for the past 14 years
10. Tailor/hem all of my clothes so they fit properly
11. Take a road trip through “The South”
12. Grow vegetables and herbs and then eat them
13. Go on a photo scavenger hunt
14. Form and lead another support group
15. Relearn the subjunctive tense in Spanish
16. Get certified as an HIV counselor
17. Upkeep a blog for six months
18. Discover my cocktail of choice
19. Camp in Big Sur
20. Find the perfect Little Black Dress
21. Learn the names of the different kinds of clouds
22. Jog across the Golden Gate Bridge
23. Try ear candling
24. Go on a juice fast for three days
25. Take a digital photography/lighting class
26. Go internet-free for a week
27. Find the "right" shade of red lipstick
28. Closely follow a baseball team for a season
29. Get fitted for contacts
30. Take the ferry across the bay to Heath Ceramics and buy a seconds coffee mug