I love your new Sketch Blog. I'm floored by all of the talents our friends have. Who knew we had such artistic friends? Apparently, you did.
I'm feeling a little bit lame cause most of my Moleskin is filled with lists. I guess it's no secret that I'm more analytical than artistic. I think it was you who said that I speak like a grant report (and then corrected yourself to say "a sexy grant report").
So, in the spirit of sketch booking/list-making, I've written a list for you.
::Things I've Done in San Francisco::
- Been to two large outdoor free weekend-long music festivals in Golden Gate Park.
- Gone kayaking in the Bay and flipped over my kayak.
- Purchased my first "real" bike and was thrown over the handle bars within the first ten blocks.
- Attended a dinner party where someone was wearing sweats.
- Attended a different dinner party where they served pot brownies for dessert.
- Was interviewed for the nightly news on my thoughts on MUNI free-loading riders.
- Grown obsessed with Samusa Soup from Burma Superstar.
- Applied for approximately 1 billion jobs.
- Read the entire internet.