Saturday, November 7, 2009

Hey Ashley,

I love your new Sketch Blog. I'm floored by all of the talents our friends have. Who knew we had such artistic friends? Apparently, you did.

I'm feeling a little bit lame cause most of my Moleskin is filled with lists. I guess it's no secret that I'm more analytical than artistic. I think it was you who said that I speak like a grant report (and then corrected yourself to say "a sexy grant report").

So, in the spirit of sketch booking/list-making, I've written a list for you.

::Things I've Done in San Francisco::
  • Been to two large outdoor free weekend-long music festivals in Golden Gate Park.
  • Gone kayaking in the Bay and flipped over my kayak.
  • Purchased my first "real" bike and was thrown over the handle bars within the first ten blocks.
  • Attended a dinner party where someone was wearing sweats.
  • Attended a different dinner party where they served pot brownies for dessert.
  • Was interviewed for the nightly news on my thoughts on MUNI free-loading riders.
  • Grown obsessed with Samusa Soup from Burma Superstar.
  • Applied for approximately 1 billion jobs.
  • Read the entire internet.

1 comment:

  1. ell,
    you could totally make a drawing of your lists.
    OR cut them all up and collage with them!
    OR, a visual map of your day.
    check out Keri Smith's "100 Ideas"
    -ash

    ReplyDelete